Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's ABOUT TIME !!!!

This spring has definitely NOT been the norm! Usually by early to mid April I have my hummingbird feeders out for the homecoming of my hummers when they return from down South. This year with the remodel I wasn't even sure where my feeders were! Then last week as I was sitting on the couch in the living room a hummer flew up and hovered at my window looking in as to say" WHERE is our food ?????"
I thought, "I have GOT to find those feeders" then went on and got busy with other things. This morning another hummer did the same thing as last week SO.... I stopped what I was doing and hunted for the feeders.... found them... in the second or third place I looked. Got them cleaned up, and while I was looking I had gotten my nectar heating up....
Within an hour after I got the feeder out I had FOUR diving and flying to and fro around the feeder.
OH, I DO enjoy those little guys!






Posted by Picasa

No comments: