Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bird ,Blessing And Blooms

Have you ever had a time where you just NEEDED to have God show you that He IS RIGHT here, hearing you when you pray, just knowing that you are hurting and discouraged. It isn't a big thing and I feel almost "silly" for struggling with it, BUT it IS real ! Well, Monday and Tues. were those kind of days!!! I prayed and just asked God if he could please give me an Oriole.
What an amazingly loving and tender Heavenly Father we have!
Yesterday an oriole perched on my feeder right outside my window!
Today he has been here almost ALL morning!! Thank you, Lord for showing yourself to me in such a tangible way!
Also wanted to show you the beautiful new blooms I have on my plant that a friend gave me over a yr ago! It is really starting to bloom again!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: