Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
Sadly... I forgot to take a picture of the homemade ICE CREAM !!!
(I must have been oooo-ing and ahhhhh-ing over it too much to think about my camera:O))
I also made my zucchini snacks and my chocolate (go to the 2 latest posts before this one)
one of our hostesses in the kitchen
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
- Half a cup cacao butter (melted amount)
- Half a cup cacao powder, sifted
- 2 T agave nectar
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped coarsely
- On a 7" plate (you can use the bottom of a springform pan or I even used a muffin tin), arrange the almonds and goji berries so they are uniform.
- Mix the cacao butter, powder and agave nectar until smooth. Pour gently over the berries and almonds, until uniformly covered.
- Place the plate in the freezer for the chocolate to firm up, about 15 minutes.
Monday, March 15, 2010
You will just have to pardon me for posting yet another couple of videos of the Sunday entertainment in Spanish nursery! You may be asking" Is this the only child in the nursery??" No... But right now he is the one at the most entertaining age...
Another question you may be asking " Is Nana (that's me) caring for the children OR taking pictures???" My answer is BOTH ! If it is a quiet time where all the toddlers are playing nicely and the babies are happy I tend to pull out the camera. IF they are not, the camera gets left in the bag. We always have atleast two workers too, so I really am NOT shirking my job:O)
The ladies in this video are Isai's sister and mom
This 13 mo. old knows where his shoes are supposed to be ! What an adorable little guy!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
It wasn't BUT it sure didn't take very long to get it ready! What a nice time we had.
He also brought my grand dog, Zip with him. SO good to see them.
Monday, March 8, 2010
We have some of the most precious babies in Spanish church and THIS one is ONE of them !! He has a very unique way of getting where he wants to go! Several of us have commented about his mommy not having to worry about him wearing out the knees in his pants !!! Thought you all would get a kick out of seeing him!