- Half a cup cacao butter (melted amount)
- Half a cup cacao powder, sifted
- 2 T agave nectar
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped coarsely
- On a 7" plate (you can use the bottom of a springform pan or I even used a muffin tin), arrange the almonds and goji berries so they are uniform.
- Mix the cacao butter, powder and agave nectar until smooth. Pour gently over the berries and almonds, until uniformly covered.
- Place the plate in the freezer for the chocolate to firm up, about 15 minutes.