Tuesday, March 30, 2010

6 Months Old

Yesterday I was in the mood to try getting some pictures of Lucky. She is about 6 months old and we have really enjoyed her.
She is definately MY cat !!! She likes Myron BUT she wants to always "play" rough with him! ( I think that has something to do with the fact that HE plays rough with her...ALTHOUGH his "playing rough" DOESN'T involve sharp little teeth and claws !!!)
She spends most of her "inside" time sleeping( on my lap, right next to me, on the bed or in a chair, fairly close) Myron just can't get over how much she sleeps inside. He calls her "BUM"!
I think yesterday I may have figured out WHY she sleeps so much inside.
When I took her outside to get some pictures, she was SO jumpy !! Any time ANYTHING moved or there was ANY noise (this is OUTSIDE mind you !!) she jumped and was watching and didn't relax at all. If she spends all her time outside, that nervous and jumpy....she HAS to be exhausted by the time she comes inside! She definately is on the wild side naturally( her mother taught her well) but I thought she was getting over it until I saw her yesterday. She can still be a little nervous when she is inside but most of the time she's not. She definately has captured my heart....Spastic OR not :O) here are a few of the pics I got yesterday. They are NOT near as good as the ones last fall! But here they are.... AND BOY has she GROWN !!!
LOVE these eyes

A yawn

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Coffee Bean said...

WOW..she is pretty and she does have gorgeous eyes!!