Monday, April 13, 2009

What am I doing on a rainy spring day??

Going down memory lane!
With Myron's dad's 95th birthday party less than a month away, going through pictures for the 150th anniversary of my home church , AND with reconnecting with so many people from all the places we have lived the almost 36 yrs we have been married on Facebook, I started going through my THIRTY photo albums and a BIG box of loose pictures.
What TREASURES I have found !!! ( You FB buddies, watch out !!! I have found a lot of great pictures I will be scanning in the near future.)

I have had a pretty sentimental journey,seeing those loved ones, that are now in Heaven. Ran across a couple of pictures of our little Charity( today would have been her 35th birthday) and just so many that I would love to sit down and visit with.
Just think.... For those of us that have accepted Christ as personal Saviour,
We will have ALL eternity to do just that !!!!
(remember,to get a closer look at these pictures just click on the picture to enlarge it)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonder pictures are. At the time you take them you think oh that is nice but oh later they can be an overwhelming blessing!
PW

Candace said...

Oh my goodness! :) that's Marian and Dave in the 3rd picture down! ...too cute! :o)