Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Fun Continues

This is our annual "party crasher" ! This is a cousin from my dad's side of the family,and for the last 10 yrs or so she and her son come on their way home from her family's Thanksgiving early in the evening and stay to almost "close down"our party! We love it. It is our catching up time of the yr.


This the Rita's son Michael. he is a Senior at Valley and just won the 4 A football championship a week ago. What an exciting time for him. Again, Congrats, Michael!
These two other young ladies are Rita's sis and her daughter,
they came along this yr and we were so glad they did.

Can anyone tell one thing Rita and I have in common??????
Mother and Daughter....

Alright...Get your glasses out.....This IS what you THINK you are seeing!!!
I think this has only happened 3 or 4 times EVER, But see what he is playing
That says it all ... NASCAR !

Intense, huh?!?!?
This is an annual event that I look forward to more than I can tell you.
This is my cousin and he has the touch !!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: