Friday, November 21, 2008

Coffee Time in Kalona

This morning Linda, Beth,Dianne and I went out for Coffee in Kalona. We just has the best time just visiting. The Steamers were a real hit. This is Beth's coffee and one of the scones. YUMMM!

Dianne was not only enjoying drinking the steamer,
but was keeping her hands warm as well

While we were there Tamra( the owner) came up and asked if I was going to see Sarah anytime soon. I told her I didn't think so. She asked if I could take a picture of this poor little deformed muffin. She knows Sarah enjoys taking pictures of little "odd" things so immediately when she saw this she thought of you, Sarah!
We got a big laugh out of the whole story :O)


3 comments:

Candace said...

We go by this coffee place on our way to church...all these yummy pics are making me want to stop in! :)

. sarah . said...

i love it!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you ladies got to spend some one on one time with Diane. What a wonderful blessing that must have been.
Diane is such a special lady and deserves the best.
PW