Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Falls Park with Family





Sunday afternoon after a wonderful lunch at Ruby Tuesdays, we went to downtown Greenville.The downtown area is SO neat but right in the middle of the downtown area was this INCREDIBLE park!! I have NEVER seen anything like it and could have stayed there ALL DAY!
The falls have been there for many years but within the last few years they have surrounded them with the most beautiful place to just hang out. It was like something I have seen in movies where people that live in the downtown of a city just go to enjoy the outdoors. People were EVERYWHERE and yet it didn't seem crowded at all. People were walking their dogs( I have never seen so many dogs in one place in my life!) having picnics, wading in the water, strolling, playing frizbee.... It was just SO neat! Thank you Ken and Katie for being GREAT tour guides! I LOVED it !!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: