Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Assistants for Steven's photoshoot :O)

As I mentioned in one of the earlier posts, Steven's photoshoot was a family affair. His older sister, Tenille is my daughter in law. Ten and the boys came along with us to help.
Ten took my second camera and got some good shots. She has a love for pictures, too.
She also was more willing to get clear down on the ground than I was... this was the case when I shot this picture. She had gotten down on her stomach in a ditch to get a couple of shots... She was just so cute we had a quick little "shoot" with her
Ryan and Reed took turns riding with Uncle Stevie in his new (to him) car.
They were SOOO excited when it was THEIR turn !!
Ryan's turn~
Reed's Turn ~
Reed in the park
Ryan
We did have a great time !
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Candace said...

Cute pictures! :)