Friday, April 16, 2010

Hanna Hospitality Day ONE...

On Tuesday morning my daughter Sarah and I headed to South Carolina for my neice's wedding via Tennessee.
I have some dear friends that just moved down there last fall so they graciously invited us to break our trip up a little and stay with them a few days. We arrived there about 7:30 on Tues. evening and relaxed the rest of the evening.
Wed.morning was also relaxed and then after lunch we headed to Pigeon Forge to see the brand new attraction.The Titanic. What a wonderful museum!!! I HIGHLY recommend it!


Although Sarah and Candace had never met... they hit it off IMMEDIATELY
and are definately planning to stay in contact !
Will be sharing more pictures from our visit as I have time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Candace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.