Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mama !

I can't begin to put into words what this precious lady means to me! I almost hate to start saying anything,because NOTHING I say seems enough! The love for life and others she has taught me. The example she has set for me in the way she loves my daddy, AND most of all the way she loves her Heavenly Father is just a tiny part of what she has taught me. She is such a joy to be around. I think probably the one thing that still blesses my heart SO MUCH is the way she ALWAYS hums as she works. I WISH that had been something that had rubbed off on me. Through all my childhood and even NOW, if you are around when she is working in the kitchen, you hear her humming a hymn or gospel song of some kind. I have had so many friends through the years"adopt" my mom and I LOVE sharing her, BUT I LOVE even MORE that she
REALLY IS MY MOM !!!!!!!
Thank you Mama for all your love, and all you have done for me through the years.
Other than Myron , YOU are my BEST FRIEND !
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Porters said...

That is sooooo sweet! You are blessed to have a Christian mom like that. I could only wish to have such an upbringing. But the Lord did bless me with Christian in-laws so I guess I can't complain too much!

Candace said...

Happy birthday to a special lady!

SIS said...

Amen! She's the real thing!

Anonymous said...

YOU are blessed!
PW