Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Swordbear's Club


While I am at my folk's this week I will have something to blog every day:O)
Monday nights from Sept-March my parent's church has an afterschool kid's club called Swordbearers. They memorize scripture, sing songs, have story time and games for Kindergarten through 6th grade. Last night they had their awards night. This is the group.
Daddy and Mom take the church van and pick up some of the kids straight from school



The Pastor's wife Gina leads the group




Pastor checks the kids in and just helps out where ever needed.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Coffee Bean said...

So..do we get to know where and what this is? Or just look at pictures and draw our own conclusions..??!!

photozmom said...

PATIENTS Coffee Bean !!!! Let me get it posted :O)

. sarah . said...

I love the picture of G & G getting the kids after school!