Monday, June 27, 2011

BUSY Weekend Part 1 !


This was the second weekend in a row that was absolutely CRAZY... BUT such a GOOD CRAZY!
This weekend started off on Saturday afternoon with me "second shooting" along side of my incredibly talented daughter, Sarah as she photographed my nephew, Ben's wedding. ( SHE is NOW retired from wedding photography! This was the last of her cousins to get married and she has taken all their pictures so it was fitting to make this one her last :O) )
Cayla had a "vintage" wedding and it was truly beautiful. Her attention to detail was just incredible!
Align Center
I love doing the behind the scenes....
caught these rays as they were finishing up outside pics

I love to watch Sarah work her magic,
so we have to get her in a few pics too.
Bribing children..... YEP ! That's one of her tactics.... With "smarties" It worked !
Posted by Picasa

No comments: