Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A few of My Favorites

I have been doing some playing around with my picasa editing (can't do the photoshop thing yet)
I enjoyed touching these up.... These were my favorite photos of the day,even before I "fixed" them.

SO happy !

I don't know why but I LOVED this one..
and it looked like an OLD wedding photo so decided to MAKE IT ONE

YES, I KNOW I posted this one yesterday...What can I say ?!?! This one I didn't do anything to... I loved it the minute I saw it...
They chose the Little Brown Church because it was so neat,and I took the shot so we could SEE the church... It WORKED :O)

Again.... Not sure WHY but loved this one...
If I named this one I think it would be "Content" I love how she has her hand through his arm AND on his hand... LOVE IT !!!

To see the rest of the wedding photos, visit my Smugmug
Posted by Picasa

No comments: