Saturday we went up to the Hanna's for the evening. Their van isn't working and "Dr. Myron" went to check it out. NOT good news! But, hopefully we will get it running for them!
After supper we went outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
- Travis was trying to tickle "Nana" with a weed.
- Mom and Dad picking some yummy veggies for us to take home
- Caleb with his very own corn
- The family
- Ally bringing me "flowers"
- Ally with her chickens
- The boys showing off the eggs they gathered
- Trav on the glider
"Thank you, Lord for your blessings on me"
Beautiful weather in mid-July, Amazing sunsets, and Wonderful friends!
Thanks for the wonderful evening Kevin and Candace!