Friday, December 28, 2012

Caring Acres Christmas Party

Last week I went and spent my last week with Dad Hoffert before I have knee replacement
surgery Jan. 2nd.
I went to visit on Tues, and the Director of Nursing warned me that a bad snow was coming
and that maybe I should plan on staying at the nursing home for the rest of the week so I didn't have to drive back and forth to the folk's or not get to come visit Dad at all ...SO...
I became a nursing home resident from Wed- Sat morning!!!!!
I totally enjoyed my time there. It was so nice to be close to Dad AND to have my own room :O)
When he would rest, I would visit around with other residents or go to my room and relax myself!
Here are a couple of pictures that really doesn't do the storm justice !!!
We had 10" of snow and the next day 50 mile a hour winds !!!
I am REALLY glad I didn't have to get out in it!!!
 

One afternoon we had coffe and Verna read the Anita paper

On Friday there was a Christmas party for the residents and their
families. We sang a lot of Christmas carols, had a reading, and
SANTA came !!
Then we had snacks and a wonderful time visiting.
Caring Acres is such a great place.... I love being there enjoying the residents
and the staff!
It truly is a little family !!! 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: