Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's Been a VERY LONG Time!

It is REALLY sad but I hunted and hunted to find ONE picture to blog!
THIS is IT! This is the way I have been the last few months! I have been having some health issues ( NOTHING critical ) Lots of allergies, sinus and my CF .... I just have not felt like doing any picture taking. God blessed and helped me get through the Christmas Play taking pictures but after that things fell apart. NOT complaining. God has blessed me in so many ways, just not able to do much right now. I didn't take ONE picture at all during Christmas this year! I did take some as I was decorating but that is it!
We also have a new kitten. Myron rescued her in Washington in late Nov. This picture was while she was still little enough to lay and sleep! NOT anymore !!!
I just wanted to let you know that I AM still alive!
I did happen to look through my blog list and there are MANY that have been a little lax in blogging. I think everyone is just VERY busy!
Hope each one of you is doing well and have started 2012 thanking the Lord for all His blessings.....There are SOOOOO many!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: