Saturday, December 18, 2010

Nana's Little "Helper"

During the 5 showings of the Christmas play each yr. I take THOUSANDS of pictures, to ensure the right lighting and I just want to make sure that I get the best pictures I can for the church website. SO while MANY others are cleaning up and putting away from the play, I spend the afternoon in the nursery with my laptop editing pictures. If there are parents that have babies that need to sleep I offer to be in the nursery and listen for their little ones while they are working. Bro. Joe and Charity were helping so I had the privilege of keeping little Aaron. He woke up and played happily for quite a while, then started to get a little fussy. I put him in the chair with me and he was SO good. I think he liked watching all the bright colors.... WE got a LOT done !!!
Thank you, Aaron !!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: