Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Little Road Trip

"Wilma-Friend" and I took a little road trip Yesterday and came back today.
Our dear friend Diane's mother passed away this week up in Mason City, so we wanted to go up and spend some time with her.
I will share the day with you in a few posts. As usual I took a lot of pictures. It was a special time together.
First thing this morning we got up and headed to the Music Man Footbridge. We had a nice walk and enjoyed the water and flowers and plants.
It was also fun to retrace the steps that I had just taken two weeks ago today as Sarah and I photographed my nephew and his bride.

Started out at Music Man Square
Wilma with Meredith Willson :O)
The footbridge


a beautiful old house overlooking the creek

I LOVE all the old architecture. Here is a B & B in the neighborhood.

An old fence

Stay tuned for more of the day :O)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: