Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Time at the Frier Home

I don't even know what to say about this couple OR their home! We have known these precious people for over 20 yrs. They live in a beautiful home in Washington and they LOVE to entertain..... Family and friends a like! Christmas is the most special time of the year for the Friers! I have NEVER in my life seen a home any more decorated or with any more love and thought going into it... They LOVE it, and love sharing it with those they love.... After church Sunday night we were invited to a lovely sit down dinner with a couple of other couples. We had such a great time!



Last night I had to go back over to take them something, and when I did I HAD to take some more pictures..... It was fun to get the "grand tour" from room to room. I KNOW that I missed so much detail but just had to share what I did see. Hope you enjoy these photos.... Also for those who have been in this home at Christmas time I am sure it will take you back.....

Thanks, Jim and Pris for being who you are and sharing your lovely home with SO many through the years !

(remember to make the pictures larger you can just click on the picture)


The doll tree and toys

angels


She told me last night that she will have the grandkids count the Nativities around the house...... a hint.....there are a LOT of them !!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: